In the Garden
On view April 20 – September 20, 2021
Minnetonka Center for the Arts’ Partners in Art program at Ridgedale Center
Whether designed for use in the garden or inspired by nature, garden-themed art and fine craft in all media, including but not limited to sculpture, ceramics, glass, fiber, landscape painting, botanicals, etc. are sought for this exhibit.
Eligibility: Open to artists residing in MN and WI
All exhibited work must be for sale. Pricing must include MCFTA’s commission on sales: 40% for MCFTA members, 50% for non-members
- Submit 4 to 10 images with an image list specifying size, medium/process information and retail price.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a cohesive body of work and to submit the full 10 images, as the preference is to show 3 to 5 works per selected artist rather than single pieces.
- 3-D works must be smaller than 24” W by 28” H
- 2-D works must be smaller than 22” W by 26” H
- Include a brief statement and bio or CV, and email address for notification.
Email images and accompanying info to bbowman@minnetonkaARTS.org with the subject line “In the Garden”
Entries have been accepted for the initial installation, but later entries will be rotated into the displays over the course of the summer to create a changing, dynamic exhibit.
Glass mosaics by Patty Carmody Smith, metal collage on board by Norma Hanlon, steel/copper cattail and ceramic birdbath by Sharon Miller-Thompson from MCFTA’s 2019 “Art of the Garden” exhibit