Lidfors, Barbara – Figure Drawing in Context
Please bring these supplies to the first day of class.
- Spiral-bound Sketchbook, 9×12” or 14×11” (your preference!)
- Glue-bound Sketchpad – or loose drawing sheets, 18×24”
- Drawing boards are provided in MCA classrooms.
You might want to get one for your home studio, however!
- 2 Bulldog clips and blue masking tape – for fastening paper to drawing boards
- 3 drawing pencils: 2B, 4B and 8B
- Pencil sharpener
- Various erasers: kneaded and white plastic
For use later in the course:
- 1 pkg. Vine charcoal, medium soft
- Watercolor brush, #8 round, and drawing ink