REGISTRATION FOR FALL I AND FALL II SESSIONS IS NOW OPEN. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO PROCEED.
REGISTER NOW FOR SUMMER ARTS CAMP AND SUMMER II!
Register for classes by clicking on the button below.
COVID GUIDELINES: Beginning Monday, June 20th, masks are strongly recommended but not required as per the current CDC guidelines. All Summer I, Summer ll, Fall I and Fall II program participants are asked to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations including any recommended boosters. Please be prepared to show your proof on the first day of class even if you have already done so; no records are kept of your information. Vaccines are required for Summer Arts Camp registrants but campers will not be required to provide proof on the first day of camp.
Follow this link to review our current COVID-19 policies.
Follow this link to review the liability release form you submitted with your registration.
Art classes are just one way you can engage with the arts at the Minnetonka Center for the Arts. Explore one of our current exhibitions, try something new in a workshop, participate in an event like our book club, and more!
Resources for Artists During the Covid-19 Closures
- Springboard for the Arts Coviid-19 Resources for Artists
- Crowd-sourced list of resources for freelancers (focused on artists of all sorts)
- Cornonavirus Resource Kit (again, focused on the arts community)
- Art Open Calls & Perennial Press have compiled this living document containing resources for artists
Seeking inspiration? Here are museums you can visit virtually.
- 500+ Musuems and galleries via Google collection
- British Museum
- J. Paul Getty
- Hermitage (5 hr video)
- MASP – Museu de Arte de São Paulo
- Mia (Minneapolis Institute of Art)
- Musee d’Orsay
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Mexico City)
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Korea)
- Uffizi Gallery
- Van Gogh Museum
In the belief that the visual arts are indispensable to a healthy community, it is the mission of the Minnetonka Center for the Arts to provide teaching excellence, quality exhibitions and cultural enrichment for people of all ages, interests, and abilities.