Art classes are just one way you can engage with the arts at the Minnetonka Center for the Arts. Explore one of our current exhibitions, try something new in a workshop, participate in an event like our book club, and more!
Resources for Artists During the Covid-19 Closures
- Springboard for the Arts Coviid-19 Resources for Artists
- Crowd-sourced list of resources for freelancers (focused on artists of all sorts)
- Cornonavirus Resource Kit (again, focused on the arts community)
- Art Open Calls & Perennial Press have compiled this living document containing resources for artists
Seeking inspiration? Here are museums you can visit virtually.
- 500+ Musuems and galleries via Google collection
- British Museum
- J. Paul Getty
- Hermitage (5 hr video)
- MASP – Museu de Arte de São Paulo
- Mia (Minneapolis Institute of Art)
- Musee d’Orsay
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Mexico City)
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Korea)
- Uffizi Gallery
- Van Gogh Museum
In the belief that the visual arts are indispensable to a healthy community, it is the mission of the Minnetonka Center for the Arts to provide teaching excellence, quality exhibitions and cultural enrichment for people of all ages, interests, and abilities.