WINTER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Click on the Winter 2022 button below and register online today for the best selection!
Please note: Winter students will be required to provide proof of vaccination in addition to wearing a mask for the duration of their visit. All others will be required to wear a mask. Click here to review current COVID-19 policies, the Attestation On Line and the Liability Release you will be required to sign when registering.
Art classes are just one way you can engage with the arts at the Minnetonka Center for the Arts. Explore one of our current exhibitions, try something new in a workshop, participate in an event like our book club, and more!
Resources for Artists During the Covid-19 Closures
- Springboard for the Arts Coviid-19 Resources for Artists
- Crowd-sourced list of resources for freelancers (focused on artists of all sorts)
- Cornonavirus Resource Kit (again, focused on the arts community)
- Art Open Calls & Perennial Press have compiled this living document containing resources for artists
Seeking inspiration? Here are museums you can visit virtually.
- 500+ Musuems and galleries via Google collection
- British Museum
- J. Paul Getty
- Hermitage (5 hr video)
- MASP – Museu de Arte de São Paulo
- Mia (Minneapolis Institute of Art)
- Musee d’Orsay
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, DC)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Mexico City)
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Korea)
- Uffizi Gallery
- Van Gogh Museum
In the belief that the visual arts are indispensable to a healthy community, it is the mission of the Minnetonka Center for the Arts to provide teaching excellence, quality exhibitions and cultural enrichment for people of all ages, interests, and abilities.