Support the arts. Support the Arts Center.

Donate today!

Your generosity allows us to continue our shared mission, delivering education, exhibits and outreach for people of all ages, interests and abilities. Art has the power to open hearts and minds, create connections and relationships and ultimately change lives.

While 65% of the Art Center’s operating expenses are covered by tuition and program fees, the remaining 35% is raised through donations, memberships and gifts. The advancements we have made can be directly attributed to individuals like you who believe in our mission and have given generously.

We hope that you will take great pride in choosing to support the Minnetonka Center for the Arts. Thank you!

Make a tax deductible donation today and you will receive a confirmation letter.

The arts teach us compassion, and children from low income families who take part in the arts are 3x more likely to get a degree. (Arts Council England)


Tuition only covers a part of the cost of your class. Help fill the gap by becoming a member or donating today!

Matching Gifts

Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees? And that some companies will even match to spouses and retirees?

By simply completing a matching gift form (on-line or paper), you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift!

Find this content useful? Share it with your friends!