Weeks, Art – Pastel Landscape
Current Class Material Lists
- Bring whatever pastels you already have. A NuPastels set of 96is best for a full range of color (also available at Michaels and other art supply stores). Hard pastels are best for beginners.
- Bring a notebook.
- Bring UArt sanded paper #400 or #500 9×12 or 11×14. The Nu-Pastel brand with U-Art paper is a good combination.
- Please bring a board to attach your paper to and Artists tape. (Art Center will have some boards available for the workshop if you don’t have anything.)
- Glassine or Freezer paper will protect your finished artwork.
- Bring some of your own photographs (landscapes preferred) especially those that have meaning to you. It is best to work from photos that have strong contrast, both darks, and lights.